1. Kick Start Your Day with a Hearty Breakfast
Out of the many dim sum shops available in Bukit Indah, we recommend Ta Si Xi Hong Kong Dim Sum Restaurant or Tong Dim Sum Restaurant to begin your day with.
Enjoy the freshly steamed Hong Kong-style delicacies and pair your meal with a cup of Chinese tea to complete the experience.
Also read: 12 Best Dim Sum in Johor Bahru
- Try out the local favorites such as pork Siew Mai, fried shrimp roll, and salted egg custard bun!
- Wait! Besides ordering from the menu, waitresses will bring trays of non-steamed dim sums to your table for you to choose from!
- Arrive early to avoid the long queue and crowd
- Restaurants are non-halal and serve pork in most of its meal
Location: No.11, Jalan Camar 1/3, Taman Perling, 81200 Skudai, Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
Contact: +6016-778 9933
Opening Hours: Daily: 6:30am – 4:00pm
Closed on: Wednesday
Tong Dim Sum Restaurant
Location: No.75, Jalan Indah 8/13, Bukit Indah, 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.
Contact: +607-236 2969
Opening Hours: Daily: 6:30am – 4:00pm
2. Shop ‘til You Drop at Aeon Bukit Indah Shopping Centre
Unsure of what to do in Bukit Indah?
Drop by Aeon Mall for some shopping!
Housing a wide number of familiar branded retail outlets, the mall offers much to see as you take shelter from the hot outdoors.
- The mall’s strong brand portfolio allows customers to purchase anything at their convenience such as Aeon Hypermarket.
- Catch the latest movies released at TGV movie theatre.
- Arrange your time well to avoid the long queues during check-out at the hypermarket.
- For the young, keep an eye out for the kiddie rides available near the main entrance.
Sunday to Thursday: 10:00am – 10:00pm
Friday to Saturday: 10:00am – 11:00pm
3. Unwind at Eminent Reflexology
After a long day of shopping, your feet would be feeling sore and tired.
Drop by Eminent Reflexology for a Chinese-style massage session!
Located right across Aeon Bukit Indah, the professional masseuses will knead your tiredness away.
Also read: Top 13 Spa Massage In JB
- Value for money packages is offered with various styles of massage at different time points to choose from.
- Enjoy the free buffet styled food and desserts available at the end of your massage.
- Customers also get to enjoy a free car wash while you are being pampered!
- Call to book your session earlier or simply just walk in as slots are generally available.
- Communicate with your masseuse to adjust their strength according to your preference.
Contact: +607-239 5878
Opening Hours: Daily: 11:00am to 1:00am
4. Plan a Movie Spree at TGV Bukit Indah
One of the things to do in Bukit Indah is to go for a movie spree!
An unusual activity for trips, the cheap movie tickets, and quirky seating halls available here adds a touch of fun and flair to the movie experience.
- Try out the Beanieplex Hall where you would find cushy bean bag seats replacing the usual cinema seats!
- Get your money’s value by getting movie tickets screening before noon to enjoy cheaper rates
- Purchase tickets earlier to avoid getting poor leftover seats nearing the screening time
Opening Hours: Daily: 10:00am – 10:00pm
5. Fill Your Tummy at Yi Jia Seafood Restaurant
What to do in Bukit Indah after all the fun and play you may ask, to eat of course!
Yi Jia Seafood Restaurant is one of the best seafood in JB.
- Famous for their crab dishes, try out their otak-otak crab which is an authentic traditional Malaysian delicacy!
- The friendly ambiance and efficient service elevate the dining experience.
- Depending on availability, other seafood dishes to try are prawns, lobsters, clams, squid, and fish.
- Pick-up and send back to hotel services are provided by the restaurant.
- Choose between an air-coned room on the first floor or the open-air ground floor with fans to enjoy your meal.
Contact: +6012-740 7822
Opening Hours: Daily: 12:00pm to 11:00pm
Closed on: 2:30pm to 5:00pm
6. Snack on Mouth Watering Pastries at Ming Ang Confectionery
Freshly baked and produced daily, this pastry shop in Bukit Indah has been preserving the old traditional taste of pastries for generations.
Ming Ang is famous for their Heong Piah (chestnut cookies) – a biscuit with chestnut paste filling and sprinkled with sesame seeds.
- Try the Durian Hong Piah, a product created by the shop!
- Rather to stick with the norm, go with the mini bean paste bun, mini Tau Sar Piah, chicken floss puff, and Portuguese egg tarts.
- Non-pastry products such as their 3-in-1 white coffee, salted chicken seasoning, special crispy silver anchovy chili are available.
Tips: Get there early to get hold of the many wonderful pastries before it sells out!
Contact: +607-234 9388
Opening Hours: Daily: 9:00am to 9:00pm
7. Dine in At Shun Fa Bak Kut Teh (Bukit Indah)
Widely love by many, Shun Fa Bak Kut Teh has mastered the balance of sweet and savory taste of the light herbal broth.
Also read: 7 Best Bak Kut Teh In JB
- Add on additional ingredients such as mushrooms, meatballs, bean curd skins, innards, and others to enhance the flavor of the soup!
- Check out their menu for other dishes such as pig trotters, sesame oil chicken, pork intestine soup, and many more.
- The shop itself is spacious, clean, and brightly lit which provides a comfortable dining experience for patrons.
- Soup refills here are free and can be done by calling the staff to top it up for you.
Contact: +6016-752 8408
Opening Hours: Daily: 8:15am – 8:00pm
Closed on: Monday
8. End the Day at Restoran Kah Kah Loke Nusa Bestari (Bitter Gourd Soup)
Contemplating what to do in Bukit Indah before the day ends?
What better way to end the day but with a nice bowl of piping hot bitter gourd soup?
Knowing not many are fans of bitter gourd, a meal here might just change your mind.
- Every portion of the flavorful soup is packed with bitter gourd and a hearty supply of sliced lean pork!
- Make sure to order the salted egg fried fish pieces which go well with the soup!
- For those who dislike taking innards, you may request for it to be removed from the soup and it will be replaced with pork meat instead
- Soups are refillable here for free!
Contact: +607-232 7709
Opening Hours: Daily: 10:00am – 3:30pm and 5:30pm – 10:00pm
Closed on: Monday
How To Get To The Horse Riding Places In Johor
Want to get to these places to learn or experience horse riding in Johor from Singapore but don’t know how?
You can now travel smoothly with EK 168 Transport – a comfortable and trustworthy private car service that is renowned for its excellent service!
What’s more, you wouldn’t need to get off the vehicle when crossing the Singapore-Malaysia border for the customs check. Leave your passport to the driver and he will do the work for you.
Also, you’ll be pick-up from any point in Singapore to these places in Johor at your desired time.
Our professional drivers ensure your safety with prompt and quality services to fit your needs.